The firm's clients have a number of similar characteristics:
- They see the management of balance sheet performance as an important executive function. It
provides the opportunity to pro-actively structure the balance sheet to the organization's best
advantage - with the possibility of enhancing performance (and circumventing avoidable losses),
whilst not increasing the market risk exposure.
- As executives, they wish to understand key risk issues and the strategic decisions to be taken.
- As specialists, they seek tools that are computationally powerful and accurate, as well as purposeful in
terms of the styles of analysis and presentation of results. There also needs to be a high level of
assumption and result transparency.
- Both executives and specialists want to be able to quickly develop alternative strategies that offer
better reward-for-risk profiles.
- Executives want information to be presented in a manner that is easy to assimilate and that supports